Sunday, August 1, 2010
Sharing My Work
I will share my work and learning from the Action Research on implementing Professional Learning Communities in order to promote collaboration and communication while facilitating CSCOPE implementation through my blog and with a PowerPoint presentation that I will be able to share easily with other campuses in our district and other colleagues that I work with, such as at Region VIII ESC. In my blog and PowerPoint presentation, I will include the four critical tasks in order to better explain my work. First, I will give background information and explain the context/setting of the action research. This will better enable the reader to understand the need for the action research and the initial planning that took place. Next, I will give information on the design of the inquiry. This will include data used in the initial phases of planning for the action research and began the inquiry process, data collected throughout the year/action research period, and data from the end of the year which was used to gauge the impact of the action research. Then, I will share what was learned from the inquiry. In doing so, I will share data that will help the reader to understand the benefits of implementing PLCs. Because the topic I have chosen for action research will focus on collaboration and communication, I will include quotes from teachers and our principal in order to give those viewpoints to the reader, in addition to using data to give evidence of the positive impact of PLCs. Last, I will provide concluding thoughts. This is where I will be able to share the answers learned to the initial inquiry questions. This could also be the place where I could share new wonderings that I have after completing this action research.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment