This week I have learned the significance of action research and its impact on the quality of education our students receive. As educators it is crucial that we be life-long learners. Action research enables us to research topics which we have an interest in and which will benefit our students.
Because our district is using CSCOPE and striving for a better understanding of the curriculum, we are working towards having Level 5 implementation and leadership which would include PLCs. My site supervisor and I discussed the possibility of researching PLC implementation in order to better facilitate the implementation of CSCOPE. At the beginning of this course, I was planning to research teacher perception of professional development, but the direction our campus is taking might lead me to research implementing PLCs to facilitate CSCOPE implementation. My site supervisor and I will discuss this during the upcoming weeks to determine which topic would be most beneficial for me to study.
No comments:
Post a Comment